The newly renovated suite is self-contained with a separate private entrance, offering privacy with two bedrooms, a private bathroom, private eat-in kitchen (microwave, fridge, coffee maker, water cooler with hot/cold water, dishes and utensils), cable TV, fan & air-conditioning, patio, barbecue, alarm clock, toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash), towels, bedding. Available upon request: iron & ironing board, hair dryer.
Note: This suite is either 2 bedrooms or 1 bedroom with a livingroom.
- Livingroom – Two twin beds (daybed with trundle is the equivalent of 2 single beds or a king size bed when combined)
- Second Bedroom – Double bed
- Open all year
- Flexible check-ins
- Guests have their own private entrance
- Full delicious breakfasts included upon request
- Ideally located in downtown Port Credit, South Mississauga. Walking distance to Lake Ontario, Credit River and Waterfront Trail
- Free parking
- 3 min. walk to GO Train for a 20 minute ride to downtown Toronto
- 15 minutes by car to Airport
- Outdoor Patio & BBQ for your dining pleasure
- No smoking inside home
- Fridge, Ice and Water Cooler (Hot & Cold)
- Free Coffee & Tea are in your suite at all times.
- Fresh cut flowers
- Friendly, knowledgeable hosts
- Airport pickup and drop-off available (fee).
- Babysitting available if required (fee)
- We air dry our bedding when weather permits.
Prices include a home-cooked, delicious breakfast served at 9 a.m. in your suite or on the patio (weather permitting). Steve and Olga can assist in helping you plan the day or address any queries you may have and can help make your visit memorable. We use the best ingredients the season and our local farmers have to offer.
The perfect start to your day… may include any of the following:
Juice, coffee, many flavours of herbal teas, fresh fruit, homemade muffins or coffee cake baked each morning, cereals, granola with yogurt and selection of jellies
A completely different breakfast is served each morning such as eggs with ham or bacon and hash brown or pancakes with Canadian maple syrup or waffles.
We want to be sensitive to people with food allergies, so please inform us when booking your stay.We can cater to special diets upon request (ex. lactose or gluten free).
We are located within walking distance to many of Port Credit’s fine restaurants.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS IN PORT CREDIT & SURROUNDING AREA
Short walk to local attractions include:
- Public transit at door (Go Train & Mississauga busses)
- Port Credit is famous for their rowing club, marina & salmon fishing competition
- Art galleries
- Art-O-Glass studio (on site)
- Credit River
- Cruises around Lake Ontario,
- Exciting variety of nightlife. No need for a taxi. From martini bars to live rock music.
- Fishing Charters
- Lake Ontario – Lighthouse & harbour
- Local library
- Waterfront Trail: hiking, biking, rollerblading. Beautiful lakefront has parks & trails for miles
Short drive to:
- Ontario’s finest golf courses, 10 minutes away
- Royal Botanical Gardens, Burlington
- The wine route of the Niagara region is less than 30 minutes away. Only 1 hour to Niagara Falls, Marineland, African Lion Safari, Casino and Buffalo, NY.
- Famous St. Jacob’s Menonnite & Kitchener farmers’ markets (45 minutes)
- Woodbine Racetrack (Thoroughbred/Standard)
- Major Shopping Malls (Square One, Sherway Gardens)
- Toronto International Airport only 15 minutes away
20-Minute Go Train Ride to Toronto’s Downtown Core and All Its Amenities:
Art Gallery of Ontario, CN Tower, Sky Dome, Air Canada Centre, Casa Loma, Centre Island, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Island, Harbourfront